Saturday, April 11, 2009

My 'mem' and I...


I do not know what to call her actually, coz' she can be anything. Anything? Whatever la...

I meant she can be my friend, sometimes accompanying me deep into the jungle for fishing.
She can be likes my mom, non-stop mumbling for the whole day long.

She always be my lover, talking to me when I'm lonely.

She is also my story teller, telling me story that I have missed for the day.

She is also my 'ice-cube' , cooling me whenever I got "hot'.She is always pulling me back to the track whenever I go wrong.

She can be my clown, fulfilling my life with joy and happiness.

All the time, she is my ' developer', she is always busy developing my tummy to make it bigger and bigger!

Thank you, my deer...er...dear!

2 comments:

  1. Mu cakap kat cni..mu cakap dak ke dia lagu ni..kih!kih!kih!..salam kat azzah ek

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was the first one i showed this post

    ReplyDelete